|What Color Am I?
|Knowing your employee's ICS-CONNECT Color Energies and Interests / Preference
Indicators tell you a lot about them as individuals and how they then relate
to others within your organization. Armed with this knowledge you can
significantly increase the effectiveness and productivity of your organization
while reducing inter-personal conflicts.
A glimpse at how people are similar and different, mouse over the color sections
of the diagram to see what characteristics people of the same energies have in
What is ICS-CONNECT?
The ICS-CONNECT Instrument is a complete organizational training and
Based solidly on the work of the Swiss psychologist Carl Jung, the ICS-CONNECT
development framework provides you with powerful and practical learning
experiences - on personal, corporate or global levels.
In addition to making significant changes in communication, we offer programs for:
Developing a high sales retention rate with your clients
Increase learning speed and retention rate by understanding preferred learning styles
Understanding your preferred leadership styles
Building top-notch teams
Why are companies using the ICS-CONNECT Tool and Programs?
- The tool uses both Normative (ranking) and Ipsative (forced choice) scoring.
(other tools use only forced choice)
- Dramatic improvement in communications throughout your organization by
understanding why your people disconnect during a conversation or meeting
- Quick and extremely easy to understand and apply to the work environment
- IMMEDIATE reports that can be applied instantly to improve performance
- Graphs each person's four primary Jungian color energies
- Colors are intuitive and logical resulting in increased application
- More likely to be remembered, retained and used than other tools
- Participants learn how to understand underlying motivations. Differences in
how you present yourself to the world and who you are at home
- Helps you understand People Diversity, not just yourself. Values the
uniqueness of the individual
- Helps you identify challenging co-worker personalites, and understand how
to adapt and stay connected with them. This significantly reduces the
possibility of conflict and anger
- Based on the work of Carl Jung "the father of modern psychology"
Click For More ICS-CONNECT Instrument
Copyright© 1993 - 2014 - H & A International
All Rights Reserved Worldwide
Created By; SRV7